Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
Von Pentz Update
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests
Post Von Pentz Update Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:35 am
Dear Friends of Ben,

Once again, please accept our heart-felt thanks for the Memorial Service for Ben. It certainly was a fine tribute to a fine human being.

The family is still in the process of locating and contacting its members, many of whom were not known to each other or have drifted away due to careers and/or distance...etc.

Bob Von Pentz, Ben's first Cousin, is making arrangements for a burial within the next week. Tentatively, the burial will be handled by O'Shea Funeral Home in Wantagh, with interment at Nassau Knolls Cemetery in Port Washington. Ben's parents are buried there. I will notify you when date and time are known.

Should you wish to contact Bob Von Pentz, he can be reached at RVP7777@gmail.com

I can be reached at RBateman@NYMasons.org

I received an announcement from Paul M. Power, Operations Manager, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Center for Emergency Medical Services, inviting everyone who knew Ben to make a special tribute in his name as a Blood Donor on Wednesday, July 15, 2009.

The Ben Von Pentz Memorial Blood Drive will take place between 5:30 AM and 8:00 PM on July 15th in the Tower Conference Rooms (First Floor) at the
North Shore University Hospital. For more information, please contact Paul Power at 516-719-5033 or PPOWER@NSHS.EDU
All the best,
Rick Bateman
2nd cousin
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic