Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
Last Day to order 2009 JBLC Race T-shirts is 10/31/9
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests
Post Last Day to order 2009 JBLC Race T-shirts is 10/31/9 Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:43 pm
Ed Gallo (RM4) would like to order more 2009 JBLC T-shirts. These are the very stylish tan colored ones that were issued free to our lifeguards in August. The cost would depend on how many are interested. The cost range would be between $6 & $10. I am not sure if long sleeve is available, but i will check on that. The cost would go up for long sleeve. If you wish to order shirts, please respond to me tdono67@optonline or Ed @ mundmed@optonline.net , make sure you indicate shirt size!

Tom Donovan Last edited by Guest on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Re: 2009 JBLC Race T-shirts Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:28 am
The last day to order 2009 Race t-shirts is 10/31/9. Contact Ed Gallo (RM4) at mundmed@optonline.net or Tom Donovan at tdono67@optonline.net . Make sure you indicate shirt size! The cost is $10 for short sleeve & $15 for long sleeve.

Tom Donovan
Post Re: Last Day to order 2009 JBLC Race T-shirts is 10/31/9 Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:11 pm
If you ordered t-shirts, please send your payment (Checks payable to JBLC) to:
JBLC
PO Box 683
Babylon, NY 11702

Each Short sleeve = $10
Each Long sleeve = $15
Mailing = $5

If you wish me to mail the T's make sure you include your address.

Non-mailing pick up will be announced when the shirts arrive.

TD
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic