Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
Ben von Pentz Memorial Service at JB Fld. 2, 7/12 8am
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 61 guests
Post Ben von Pentz Memorial Service at JB Fld. 2, 7/12 8am Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:28 pm
The Beach Memorial for
Ben von Pentz
will be on
Sunday, July 12th
8 am
Jones Beach Field 2

If anyone wants to participate by
saying a few words of
remembrance, please contact
Denise Cooke
dlifegoddess@aol.com
631-682-9908

Everyone is welcome!
Refreshments, food,
paddle out.

Evening Salsa Sunday, also!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to remind everyone that if anybody wants to say some words at the service, please let me know. I am trying to get an informal 'program' in my mind. It doesn't have to be anything long or somber, just remembering 'out loud' in the company of friends. Perhaps some of Ben's fellow LG's from West End I? Or alumni from field 2? Any and all are welcome.

Hey Gillon and Notch! If you would like to play a song at the service, that would be awesome! Maybe something by the Beetles?? ("there are places I remember......")?? What do you think??

Please feel free to call me at 631-682-9908 or send a text or e-mail to dlifegoddess@aol.com .

I hate to bring up the topic of money, but if anyone would like to make a contribution toward the expenses incurred, any and all would be gratefully accepted. Once again, let me know.

All the best, Denise Cooke
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic