Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
Help Wanted: Lifeguard Manager Position
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 65 guests
Post Help Wanted: Lifeguard Manager Position Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:05 am
jeffn1
Hi All,

I am friends with Debbie and Mike Fischer and wanted to let you know about a lifeguarding opportunity that we are trying to fill now, for next Summer. I know from Mike and Debbie that you guys LOVE your Summers as Jones Beach/Robert Moses Lifeguards. Possibly one of you will not be going back and/or would like to explore this opportunity. Or maybe you know a friend who is interested. For additional information, please follow up using the email address or phone number listed below.

Here is the information:

Lifeguard Supervisor wanted for Hampton Condominium Complex with two pools and an oceanfront beach. Salary is negotiable. Please e-mail resumes to westhamm@aol.com or fax resume to (631) 288-5116.

Thanks.

Jeff
Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:47 pm
Hi All,
I just wanted to check in, as I see my buddy Jeff posted his "Lifeguard Wanted". I also told him that he should re-post again as we get closer to the lifeguard season, if he has not yet filled the position.
I just wanted to verify his post is legit. From what he mentioned to me, it sounds like a great way for 'somebody' to make a real nice full-time Summer income. It is definitely a way to keep your toes in the sand and get paid for it, so if you know anyone interested, tell them to give Jeff a call.
Regards,
Mike
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic