Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
keepin the corp posted!!!!
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests
Post keepin the corp posted!!!! Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:33 pm
ok...as expected no word from either zulko(VPnyscobpa) or johnson(TOB rep)...but thats ok...i will email again tomorrow and call when i get up in the morning...

i came around to some jb fields for some signatures regarding our pay raise and retro checks...im happy with the response...seems out of the 66 lifeguards i talked to...2 didnt sign...but that is ok too...i will be coming around to some other fields tomorrow and will be making it out to rm this week...if you are interest in our raise and retro...come down to wbho and get your name down for the record...stand behind what you deserve!!!

and last....does anyone know who is running for the elections...some names i heard were...this is all hear-say???
R.cornacchia, B.meirowitz, B.adler...are going to be running for president...
and that is all i heard...
we have secretary, treasurer, Vice pres, anything else....

ok all...hope all is well...any questions or comments...come on down to the wbho...and say your say...or write me a post...or call me up...631.671.0726...

now is not the time to sit and do nothing...say something, write something, do something
santiago
Post Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:38 am
Santiago;
If you could write down your petition here online, I think it would be helpful to let people know what you're saying. I was happy to see you walking the beaches yesterday RIGHT ON! I agreed with the cause and signed your petition. I'll gladley bring it out to Heckschur and the outer parks for you to get everyone's signature. It will be a good way to help promote the worthy candidates who will be running in the upcoming elections.
In the way of elections, I heard Dennis Kane was running for 2nd vice president, I had signed his petition. Not sure who else is running. Maybe Tom Donovan or Mark Davy as both are very involved with the current Union activities. I would assume Steve Levy and Cary Epstein would be in the mix, and Roy Lester is still printing the Bucket & Bouy. He popped his head in our shack last week dropping off his rag fresh from the presses snapping photos and possibly taping conversations? His eligibility to run is questionable, but I assume he'll be looking for an open slot to slip into!
See you tonight; Rooney
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic