Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
A message from President Angermaier
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post A message from President Angermaier Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:06 am
Tom Donovan
Lifeguards,
I would like to thank everyone for a fantastic summer. It has been my pleasure to serve as your president for the past 4 years. While it wasn't always easy or glamorous, it was rewarding. I felt it was my duty to give back to the Corps, a job that has given me so much over the past 21 years. I am proud of those who have stepped up, as beach representatives and executive board members, but that alone does not make a Union. It is through the continued support, and strength through solidarity that can only be possible through you, as an individual member, being part of one of the strongest Unions in the nation. I am confident in the newly elected executive board and know that the Jones Beach Lifeguards will be heading in the right direction moving forward.
Derek Angermaier

A beach representative meeting has been scheduled for Wednesday, September 25th and will take place at NYSUT, 1000 Woodbury Road, Woodbury. The meeting will begin at 6:30pm.

Last call for the 1929-2019 JBLC Historical Pictorial Journal. It is 110 page limited printed (250 copy) history of the JBLC.
The journal includes all crew pictures from the 2019 season. As well as composite pictures from the rehire test, inter beach races, 90th year celebration party, rookie training and junior lifeguard program.
The only way to receive a copy is by committing $50 to support the JBLC.
For $50 we will add your name as a sponsor on the back cover honoring all the past JBLC Lifeguards. We will put any picture you want in the journal and mail you a copy of the completed piece.
Cutoff is September 16th. If interested please email me at RCJBTX274@aol.com
Thanks,
Robert Cornacchia
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic