Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
Andie Cuiffo-Intn'l Surf Lifesaving Needs you Help!
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests
Post Andie Cuiffo-Intn'l Surf Lifesaving Needs you Help! Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:52 pm
Tom Donovan
Hi Derek!

Hope all is well, and you guys had a wonderful summer! I missed all of you greatly!

I'm reaching out to you in hopes that you could share my story with the JBLC family!

Last year, I was chosen as a lifeguard for International Surf Lifesaving Association, and traveled to West Java, Indonesia as part of their team, alongside 9 other outstanding lifeguards from around the globe. We taught a group of 70 Indonesians lifesaving and medical techniques, as well as donated rescue equipment!

This year, we are going back, and I've been selected again. Since we are volunteer lifeguards, we pay for everything ourselves and it's no easy feat. I'm looking for donations of any sort, because anything helps! We also take equipment donations, so if anyone has any boards, buoys, fins, first aid kits, etc. that they would donate, we'd be more than willing to accept them! I've attached my donation page below, as well as a link to our organization!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Andie

www.gofundme.com/indolifeguards
http://www.islasurf.org/about-us/
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic