Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
JBLC ~Making Strides Walk~ Sun. 10/16 8-11am JB Field5
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests
Post JBLC ~Making Strides Walk~ Sun. 10/16 8-11am JB Field5 Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:49 am
Tom Donovan
Please join the Jones Beach Lifeguards, walking to honor the memory of Margaret Ross-Adler, at the "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk", on Sunday, October 16th, from 8am until 11am, at Jones Beach State Park, Field 5. Commemorative T-Shirts will be given out, and of course your contributions will help to find a cure for Breast Cancer.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=12 ... fId=801884
Post Re: JBLC ~Making Strides Walk~ Sun. 10/16 8-11am JB Field5 Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:09 am
Frank Salino
Hey,

I think I joined the team, the site was a little hard to figure out. I don't know if I am on the Adler team or signed up as a team of my own. Either way, save me a huge t-shirt, I will be there.

Frank Salino
Class of '78
Who Watches the Watchmen
Post Re: JBLC ~Making Strides Walk~ Sun. 10/16 8-11am JB Field5 Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:08 pm
teamfischer
Hey all,
Great cause to raise charity for on behalf of Bob Adler's wife. As always, nice job again this year Bob.

For those wanting to contribute and see their name posted on Bob's 'first' fund raisng page as 'donor', once you get to sight click on "Donate on My Behalf" and proceed from there. If you prefer, click on "Join my team" and go from there. In that case, you will see your name once you finish up and then click on "visit my team page"

Frank is correct, the sight is not clear in that respect. However it is super easy, and regardless of how you donate on the site, it is still going to the same great cause.

Debbie and I will try to make it to the walk with our daughter Chaya Fischer(JB rookie class of 2028!!!)

Mike
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic