Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
Lunch at Carlyle on the Green, Bethpage, Friday, 7/29 10-3pm
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 69 guests
Post Lunch at Carlyle on the Green, Bethpage, Friday, 7/29 10-3pm Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:41 pm
Tom Donovan
Rick Shalvoy has informed me that a Luncheon will be held at Carlyle on the Green, Bethpage, Friday, 7/29 10-3pm to honor emergency workers.

You must register by Wednesday! Just go here
http://www.emssummit.com
scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Register Now button.

The whole thing is FREE and registration is open to anyone who works or volunteers in any capacity that involves emergency services.

You don't have to get there right at 10:00 am and you don't have to stay until the Summit is over at 3:00 pm.
All we ask is that you PLEASE REGISTER NOW, come as close to 10:00 am as possible, have lunch and stay at least until 1:30 pm.

Lifeguard alum are welcome to attend. When you register for the event, just note that you are "Retired" (even if you're not officially rertired and collecting NYS ERS retirement benefits).
And for active duty lifeguards, we tried but could not convince the state to allow anyone to go to the event on the clock, so if you're off on Friday, or if you can switch days with someone to make Friday one of your days off, please be there!

Thanks!

Rick Shalvoy

P.S. Long Beach is sending "some lifeguards" to the event -- Let's show them we care, too. Let's pack the place with as many members of the Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps as we can possibly round up -- Need to move quickly on this -- Registration closes Wednesday night.
Post Re: Lunch at Carlyle on the Green, Bethpage, Friday, 7/29 10-3pm Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:08 am
Tom Donovan
I have been informed that our own Ben Von Pentz will be honored posthumously at this event.
Post Re: Lunch at Carlyle on the Green, Bethpage, Friday, 7/29 10-3pm Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:58 pm
Admin
just spoke with the organizer and so far I'm the only one who registered from JB. You can call her at: 516-742-3404 or 516-571-6215 ... I mentioned Tom and that there should be a couple more of us.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic