Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
Guest Bartending Night
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 68 guests
Post Guest Bartending Night Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:42 pm
Dennis Kane
Hi everyone,

It was great to see everyone this past weekend at Hofstra. I felt like a fish out of water, however,
I realize that I will be back to speed in a few short weeks. What good was my appendix anyway!!! LOL.

Now to business, I am the Immediate Past President of the Merrick Kiwanis Club, which is a non-profit international organization that helps children and families in need. Last year, I Chaired a fundraiser for the first time which was a Guest Bartending Night. Due to it's overwhelming success, I decided it should become an annual event. I would love to extend an invitation to all of you, your friends and fellow Jones Beach Lifeguards to help make this event another success. I would even welcome if any of you would like to get behind the bar with me for a shift to help hold the fort down.

It will be held on Wednesday, April 27th at Brooks and Porter's on Merrick Avenue, Merrick (next to the Merrick Train Station - East side) from 6:30pm until we close the place down. There will be drink and dinner specials the entire night and NO cover charge. We simply ask for your generosity in "Tips". All tips will go to our Club so that we may continue to do what we do best. If any of you can pass this along to fellow JBLG's and Alumni, I would appreciate it.

Surfs Up!!!

Tammy Metzger-McLoughlin
JBLG EBHO 1984-1999

PS: Check out our website at: www.merrickkiwanis.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic