Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
Celebration of Life for Ray Newbold, 2/5/11 in Delaware
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post Celebration of Life for Ray Newbold, 2/5/11 in Delaware Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:47 pm
Tom Donovan
Saturday, February 5 ยท 11:00am - 2:00pm
Location Briarwood Clubhouse Lewes, Delaware

As most of you know, Ray Newbold passed away suddenly on January 8th. He was a resident of Lewes and a friend to many. We hope you can join us in a celebration of Rays life. Please spread the word that all are welcome. Feel free to bring your favorite dish to share. Beverages provided. In lieu of flowers. an education fund for his son Christian has been established at the Rehoboth branch of Fulton Bank in either Margot or Christian's name. The bank address is 20281 Coastal Hwy Rehoboth Beach, De. 19971

For further information contact Holly Koehler Diehl @ (302)226-2524
Post Re: Celebration of Life for Ray Newbold, 2/5/11 in Delaware Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:43 pm
mrvertuccio2
if anybody is going, I ould use a ride or wants to share a ride, please e-mail me at avv1969@aim.com or call me on my cell..646-436-0783

Lifeguard for Life
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic