Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
Status update to be posted in the next B&B
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post Status update to be posted in the next B&B Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:25 pm
I am away on vacation this week. Your representatives held a meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 21st. In the next issue of the B & B, I will post a summary of that meeting as well as a review of the summer of 2008 and our goals for the winter of 2008/2009.

I wish to thank everyone for their continued support for the goals of the JBLC. Our long struggle to join a collective bargaining agent who will fight for our rights to have real representation, local negotiation rights, and fair wages and benefits has been a decades long effort. We will continue until we reach our goals. Your support and participation is key to our success.

Tom Donovan
Post hey tom... Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:54 pm
hey tom...
hope your vacation is going well or went well...

i look forward to the upcoming bucket and bouy...so let me get this straight...
1.we will have goals for the 2008-2009 winter.
2.brief history on the last three years.
3.a well drawn out plan to take action.

i dont want to tell people how to do their jobs...but at this point i will...
lets not have any pictures or b.s. let stick to the priorities...enough of the games...
give ME what i want to read...what we all want to read...lead us in a direction...point us we will follow...

please dont repeat that we are waiting, that the government is paralized, shit ive heard about the economy...
give the people carne y papas...
santiago
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic