Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
Check out this report by the CDC - could be very useful
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post Check out this report by the CDC - could be very useful Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:02 pm
http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/lifeguard/01_preface.htm
Post Report on LG.s Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:10 am
Thanks for posting this. It's quite good, and will help with contract negotiations.
Post speaking about negotiations... Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:13 pm
last time i wasted my time at one of those BRA meeting it was discussed that a negotiation team would be set up with a professional negotiator or accountant looking out for the corps best interest...

i thought the article was really informative...

but just tell me we are not going into negotiations with that article and some lifeguards...please tell me we are doing better than that...tell me we have a lawyer or a neutral party working with us...

fuck it im calling out the EB...tell me something about the negotiation team...fuck its been more than three months since we discussed it...
fuck it again...tell me something positive...showing me that things are moving forward...
say something on here...jellyfish
santiago
Post Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:06 pm
Maybe someone on the Executive Board can check the notes and Post the Committees here on the FREEJBLC website so we know who the Chair is and who's on the committee's. Then possibly we can get input from the entire CORPS on the issues that count!

Wasn't Jimmy Dirico chairing that negotiation committee? He's got alot of experiance negotiating our last big pay raise with Roy Lester. Can you set up another meeting in the park BIG JIM?
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic