Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
so let me get this straight...
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post so let me get this straight... Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:06 pm
the state is in financial trouble so they pull lifeguards hours...how much money are they really saving...
they havent given us shit for years...hows that for savings...

next week you will have big surf and they are calling for 90 degrees on wednesday...
pull the lifeguards...good call...

has chip forgotten about july where we were pulling people out left and right...
funny rumor was the people up stairs were on our side...we were on good relations with management...last i heard they wanted us to get the raise...so good they beat us when we have nothing to stand on...

yes that is correct we have nothing to stand on now...we blew it another summer...
all the talk and we are no where closer actually farther from diricos goals...
we should ALL pull out of post season...
common HANNA make heads roll...
santiago
Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:25 am
Santiago;
Did Jimmy "Duh" Rico actually post any GOALS? If he did I didn't see any. I called Bruce Mierowitz, but I'm still waiting for him to get back to me. Has any other Lifeguard out there seen any GOALS posted by Big Jim? How about you RM 2 guards? Are the GOALS top-secret and only available to a select few UNION members? Do you buy a Coozy and get the secret GOALS?

GOALS as I see them;

1) Written Collective Bargaining aggreement.
2) Pay Raise.
3) Retro pay for the past 5 years.
4) Use the NYSCOPBA law enforcement contract as a guide for pay raises and retro.

Big Jim; "Do you have anything to say?" ROONEY
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic