Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
IMPORTANT CORRECTION - VOTE THE SECOND BOX, NOT THE YES BOX
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests
Post IMPORTANT CORRECTION - VOTE THE SECOND BOX, NOT THE YES BOX Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:20 am
Jones Beach Lifeguard Members,

When I alerted you to the NYSCOPBA ballot arriving via mail, I had not actually seen one. I advised all to vote yes. Yes to leave NYSCOPBA. The intent is still to leave NYSCOPBA and move on to the State University Professional Services Unit, represented by UUP. The ballot is cleverly worded so that using the word YES, would mean you wish to stay with NYSCOPBA.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE SAMPLE BALLOT BELOW. NOTE THAT THE SECOND OPTION IS WHAT WE NEED YOU TO CHECK!!

VOTE TO LEAVE NYSCOPBA, BY CHECKING THE SECOND BOX!

I hope this clarifies this confusing situation.

Please mark only one box and return this card in the provided envelope no later than April 4, 2008

__ Yes, I would like to remain in the Security Services Unit, represented by NYSCOPBA.

__ I would prefer to be in the State University Professional Services Unit, represented by UUP.

Signature This card must be received back by the close of business April 4, 2008.

Tom Donovan
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic