Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
raise and retro...
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post raise and retro... Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:49 pm
hey all...so it seems to be a busy week for the jblc...a call to action...

so just want to clarrify some points...presently the jblc is under a hand shake agreement with perb, nysut, nyscopba and the state in regards to moving foward...the jblc leaving nyscopba and joining nysut...i guess the next step will be to get it written down...

was there anything under the hand shake agreement regarding our raise and retro...do we leave nyscopba get our retro and raises then join nysut...is nysut assissting the jblc to get these raises and retros...or are the lifeguards giving up the money owed to us inorder to get into nysut...

and i also heard that in the last hour nyscopba pulled out of the gentlemens agreement and would like to poll all the ny lifeguards...is our next step to contact the upstate lifeguards and get them on the same page...if i recall there are 1200 lifeguards and about 400 or so are jblc...will they be included in the new contract...

santiago
Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:35 pm
Santiago;
Did you hear back from anyone on the Executive Board yet on when that 6% raise was supposed to kick in? Will that start this summer 2008 with no retro, or was it planned for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, or 2007?
Any word on the Union records CD that Cary Epstein and Matt Lindbom were going through?
Hang in there the rehire papers should be coming any day; Rooney
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic