Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
old news...
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post old news... Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:31 pm
hey i was wondering has anyone been able to access the CD we received from the old EB...it was said to have helpful information regarding past history of jblc and the union...maybe it went to the new secretary...i dont know...
if it is not being used for anything i was wonderin if i could take a look at it...just for a little history lesson...
thanks santiago
Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:49 pm
Santiago;
Your fellow West Bathhouse guard Matt Lindbom is teaming up with his Executive Board partner Cary Epstein. They were given the task of going through the CD for "sensitive material" that might not be good for release to the general members of the JBLC.
That was back in December so maybe we can get an Executive Board update on how that process is moving along. I had asked Bob Cornachia recently about it, as I thought the material could be helpful in our research for the Mega Reunion. It would also help my efforts in gathering the Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps History.
At least it's not hidden in Roy Lesters law office. I'm still waiting for a call back after speaking with Roy's law office secretary back in November, but then again who has ever recieved a call back from Roy Lester?
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic