Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
Meirowitz Election Biography
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post Meirowitz Election Biography Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:18 pm
( Due to communication problems, Bruce Meirowitz's biography did not appear in The Bucket and Buoy, and he asked me to post it here. - DMK )

"I am looking forward to the opportunity to serve the JBLC as First VP. I bring to the Executive Board over 16 years of union experience. I served for 10 years as a delegate for the New York State United Teachers and the American Federation of Teachers, representing the Shoreham-Wading River Teachers Association. While in the JBLC, I have walked the picket line, chaired the Election Committee, and most recently served as a Trustee-at-Large for 6 years.

I look forward to strengthening the Corps, building solidarity, and creating a binding contract with New York State. I believe an enforceable contract will not only benefit our current members, but is also the greatest legacy we can leave for future members.

In solidarity,

Bruce Meirowitz"
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic