JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
WHEN IS THE SHOP STEWARDS MEETING?
Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1, 2

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post whats happening... Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:48 pm
well hello everybody...santiago here...hope all is well with everyone...
special thank you goes out to mr. rodgers and j. rooney for keeping us well informed...
i saw the list of things to do...and i was wondering if we...fuck it...if i could get some information regarding the pay raises...the retro check situation...and the uniforms for the 2007 season...
if someone would be so kind to point me in the right direction on who to ask...i would be very thankful...
enjoy the rest of your weekend...
santiago
Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:00 am
Sant:

As your shop steward for the WBHO I would be happy to raise these questions at the meeting on Wed. the 17th.

Bomber
Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:32 am
Santiago;
The guy to talk to about uniforms is Bob Adler, and the best place to see information on the contract and pay raises is at <http://www.nyscopba.org> . We're in the Law Department branch, and when NYSCOPBA settles that contract we'll be covered for 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006. There are several letters on that site addressing the unfairness of going 5 years with out raises. Sounds like your Rep will handle it wednesday.
Great to hear from you; Rooney
Post SS Pre-mtg. Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:36 pm
SInce the formal mtg is at 7pm, I'd like to suggest the stewards meet @5:45 at NYSUT
on Wed. Given traffic, etc., we should be up to speed BY 6pm. That should give us enough time to get organized for the 7pm mtg. Bring your agenda items. RSVP to Rooney.
Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:35 pm
SEE "UNIFORMS"..... Last edited by Guest on Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:04 pm
The shop stewards will be holding a pre-meeting at 6pm on January 17th at the NYSUT HQ. If you are a shop steward, please plan on attending this 6pm meeting.
Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1, 2