Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
CPR/AED Certifications for 2012
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post CPR/AED Certifications for 2012 Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:38 pm
Frank Salino
Hey All,

Problems on the American Red Cross end has delayed the printing of this years certificates. I have a meeting on Sept 12 with the state and red cross. I hope to have everything done at that meeting. I can then print out the certs. I will deliver them to Margaret at Jones Beach WSO. She will send them out to the park you were assigned to and you scan contact the park to have it mailed to or go pick it up with your check. Sorry for the delay.

Frank Salino

Frank Salino
Class of '78
Who Watches the Watchmen
Post Re: CPR/AED Certifications for 2012 Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:46 pm
Frank Salino
looking for approximately 8 lifeguards who would take a CPR/AED instructor course this winter or spring. Need to be a "lifer"-the state might pay for the class, but might not-looking for guards from JB and outer parks. I have a list of 8 or so already. looking for 12-16. Would have to go to Red Cross in Mineola to take course.

Let me know if you are serious about becoming an instructor. You get paid 4 hours for each course you teach and the abuse from fellow guards is free.

contact me at fasalino@mac.com or fasalino@gmail.com before 9/11/12, I have a meeting with the red cross and the state on Weds 9/12/12 and will get more info there.

Salino

Frank Salino
Class of '78
Who Watches the Watchmen
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic