Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Register Login
JBLC Forum
Jones Beach Lifeguard Corps
looking to sell 3 surfboards...
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic

First unread post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post looking to sell 3 surfboards... Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:42 am
hey i have 3 boards im looking to sell...i made them this winter in jacksonville and i am going back down in october so...i want them gone...

#1. 7'9 x 22 x 2.9_this board is funshape, great beginer board and great longboard/shortboard mix...catches everything...single fin, used 475$

#2. 7'6 x 21 x 2.7_this board is rather flat so its super fast, with thruster fin set up...good nose rocker, great in ny pumping surf...all white, new 400$

#3. 6'2 x 21 x 2.6_this is an egg/pumpkin seed shape...thruster fin set up, perfect rocker...great for those anti-longboarders on the smaller waves...
this board is new and has colored resin work and nice pinlines, new 525$

ill put pics up and i can send more...if you are interested call or email...fins and leashes are not included in price but that can be neg.
dont be lame...i dont want to deal with losers...you cool, you need a board, then lets do business...i dont want to hold peoples hands...
thanks
santiago.631.671.0726
cojoolas@yahoo.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Post new topic Post new topic   Reply to topic Reply to topic